Creative Art Using Store-Bought Cookie Dough
Isn’t it fun when the kids make creative projects from things around the house? Why not let them make tomorrow’s snack, tonight’s dessert, or a gift for Grandma? All it takes is sugar cookie dough from the refrigerated section at the store and some common ingredients from the kitchen! Here are two ways this art project helps mom. It’s easier to clean up because the dough is already made. You only have to use enough dough for today’s project. Place the unused dough back in the container to use in a couple of days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper (waxed paper also works).
- Remind the kids to wash their hands before starting the cookie activity.
- Divide the dough in half and put one part back into the refrigerator. Break the other half into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Let them soften for about 15 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon ginger and 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Hello world!
- Have Fun Cooking With Your Kids
- The Best Ways to Spend Time with Your Child are Free
- Treating Diaper Rash Effectively
- Where to Put All Those Stuffed Animals!
- No More Crib: Time for a Toddler Bed
- Healthy Snacks for Kids
- Holiday Crafting for Kids
- Tips for Choosing Toys for Kids
- Opening up Your Child to the Wonders of the World