Healthy Snacks for Kids
Healthy Holiday SnacksHere is a great idea for a healthy Christmas-themed snack that the kids can help to make. Not only will they enjoy making them, but they are delicious as well! All you need are some strawberries, black sesame seeds or dark sprinkles, and whipped topping (you can even use the low-fat type).
Cut the stems from the strawberries. Slice a small section off the top of the strawberry for the hat. Place whipped cream on the top of the strawberry. Place the section you sliced off over this. Add another bit of whipped cream on top of this slice for the ball on top of the hat. .
Place two sesame seeds or sprinkles on the first whipped cream placed on the strawberries. This will be the eyes.
- Hello world!
- Have Fun Cooking With Your Kids
- The Best Ways to Spend Time with Your Child are Free
- Treating Diaper Rash Effectively
- Where to Put All Those Stuffed Animals!
- No More Crib: Time for a Toddler Bed
- Healthy Snacks for Kids
- Holiday Crafting for Kids
- Tips for Choosing Toys for Kids
- Opening up Your Child to the Wonders of the World