Simple, Healthful Snacks
Healthy Snacks for KidsKids are always wanting a snack, but a healthy snack is the thing parents really want to give. Trying new recipes can sometimes be a pain, but with a simple quick recipe, kids and adults will love the creative snack of ants on a log.
These are simple to make and yummy in the tummy. 3 ingredients are all that is needed to make these tasty treats; celery, peanut butter and raisins. Using celery, cut in half or smaller portions. Next smear peanut butter into inside of each celery piece, as much or little as desired to create a ‘dirt’ path. Next, simply set raisins in a row on top of peanut butter, these are the ants. It is a simple snack that kids can make on their own and have fun with.
- Hello world!
- Have Fun Cooking With Your Kids
- The Best Ways to Spend Time with Your Child are Free
- Treating Diaper Rash Effectively
- Where to Put All Those Stuffed Animals!
- No More Crib: Time for a Toddler Bed
- Healthy Snacks for Kids
- Holiday Crafting for Kids
- Tips for Choosing Toys for Kids
- Opening up Your Child to the Wonders of the World