Holiday Crafting for Kids
Make a snowman. All that is needed are different sizes of Styrofoam balls for the head and body, small twigs, felt (your choice of color), a marker and glue.
Place the smallest Styrofoam ball at the top, a medium in the middle, and the largest on the bottom. Secure with glue. Fashion a hat from the felt by cutting it into a triangle and glue along one side to hold it together.
Use a small rectangle, depending on the size of your snowman, of the felt for a scarf. Place a small twig on each side of the middle Styrofoam ball for the arms. Use different color markers to make eyes, a nose, and mouth. Make a family of snowmen of different sizes that can be used for holiday decorations.
- Hello world!
- Have Fun Cooking With Your Kids
- The Best Ways to Spend Time with Your Child are Free
- Treating Diaper Rash Effectively
- Where to Put All Those Stuffed Animals!
- No More Crib: Time for a Toddler Bed
- Healthy Snacks for Kids
- Holiday Crafting for Kids
- Tips for Choosing Toys for Kids
- Opening up Your Child to the Wonders of the World